Good communication is the key to healthy, intimate relationships. I’m thrilled to have my first therapist, Mollie Eliasof, as a guest on my podcast because hey, we can all use some therapy! And guess what she’s talking about? Yup! GOOD COMMUNICATION.
In this episode Mollie covers:
– What phrase you should NEVER begin a conversation with
– How to communicate direct without being intense
– The crucial benefit of having conversations in person vs. over letter or text
Mollie’s IG: @morewithmollie
Mollie’s Website: https://www.metherapynyc.com
– Subscribe and hit the bell to get access to my NEW Youtube Videos! https://www.youtube.com/c/cyschang
-Got a question? Let’s connect on IG!: @cchangandco https://www.instagram.com/cchangandco/
– Create the relationships of your dreams with my Best-Selling book, “Show Up: Finding Love for Independent Women!”
– Stop wasting time and identify your right partner. Get my FREE PDF!