It’s funny looking at my old blog posts because it’s like my online diary. I was single for so long – learning life lessons, mending a broken heart, and now my husband is a part of my blog.
I thought I’d share a bit about him in this new chapter of my life. 🙂
12 Facts About My Husband Pete:
1. On our first date he picked me up in his ’94 pickup truck. A couple months into dating he said he knew I was a keeper because I was ok with his truck. I said, “Who wouldn’t be ok with it?.” Then summer rolled around and I discovered there was no A/C.
2. He loves soccer, Venice Beach, and Blood Orange margaritas.
3. He is kind and doesn’t have ill will toward anyone. Therefore it’s hard to get mad at him.
4. Pete is the Yin to my Yang. While I’m Type-A making sure everything is done correct (because I’m ALWAYS right – hehe), quick, and efficient, he supports me and let’s me be me. He listens to my business ideas and asks questions. It makes me feel loved and important.
5. He goes to the Farmer’s Market every Sunday to get blueberries.
6. He is the most patient person I’ve ever met. Good lord, he is patient.
7. Peter is his middle name. His first name is Marion.
8. Pete is quiet when you first meet him but really he’s an extrovert! He’s super social and knows everyone. Any time we’re out he bumps into someone he knows.
9. He won’t get a fancy car but he is a bougie eater. One of his favorite restaurants is Eataly. Specifically, the seafood bar.
10. “Party Pete” is my favorite version of Pete. It’s after he’s had a few drinks. While some people can get obnoxious when they drink, Pete becomes super funny. Sometimes his Jersey accent comes out. I love Party Pete.
11. He is 6’4.” I like that he’s tall except it’s not practical when I want to be closer to his face to kiss him (I’m 5’6″).
12. Pete is not on social media AT ALL, so anything you want to know about him will have to come through me. You won’t even find anything if you Google him except for one headshot (I tried when we first started dating).
Want to know anything else about Pete? Post in the comments below. 🙂
If you want to see more photos from our wedding, click here.